Today’s appointment with my medical oncologist has started a very fast paced chain reaction; she’s ‘very concerned’ that there is possibly a secondary type of cancer that wasn’t detected during the earlier scans. I have an emergency appointment with the breast surgeon tonight, an emergency bi-lateral MRI tomorrow and I meet with the oncologist to go over ‘what now’. Chemo is on hold until we know for certain if I’m developing lobular cancer. The oncologist asked me again today how u felt about a potential mastectomy; I told her to take both if she had to. My life is worth more than 2 breasts.